We have tried to answer the most commonly asked questions and will be adding to this list frequently.

Do I need a bike licence?

Yes. You will need a full current Motorcycle Licence or a current Drivers Licence with a full Motorcycle Licence endorsement for any bike and you will need to be at least 25 years of age.

An International Licence, or a Riders Licence from your country of origin is usually acceptable.

For non-Australian residents a passport is required for identification.

What kind of bikes do you have?

We have a selection of Cruisers, Adventure Tourers, Naked & Modern Classic motorcycles suitable for touring around Tasmania. See the Motorcycles For Hire page for more info.

What is not included in the price?

Motorcycle apparel.

What do we need to bring?

We recommend you bring your own helmet if possible. Expect low temperatures so bring thermal underwear as used for skiing.

Also wear boots rather than shoes when on a bike to keep your ankles warm.

What about weather conditions?

It’s possible when travelling around the State to experience four seasons in one day, so rain-proof riding gear is advised.

Only going away for the weekend? Then the best thing is to check the forecast first.